Drysdale Grove Update
COVID-19 Update. Sept 11, 2023
A small number of residents remain positive for COVID-19 and are still isolating. Further monitoring and PCR testing will be completed today.
As advised by the PHU and department of Health the following applies:
- If visiting a loved one with COVID-19 all visitors must wear PPE which will be provided upon entry.
- There are no limits on visitor numbers.
- All visitors to RACFs should have a negative result from a COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken on the same day that they attend the care facility.
- All visitors should wear a face mask while visiting a RACF.
- Anyone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 or is a close contact of someone with COVID 19 should not visit Residential Aged Care Facilities
- Visits to occur in residents rooms or outdoors rather than communal areas
- Indoor visits to occur in well ventilated areas with open windows and doors to provide well natural ventilation.
- All visitors to complete hand hygiene and wearing masks properly
- Practice social distancing where possible and appropriate
It is recommended that all residents going out of the home wear a mask out in the community.
The renovation is still underway and progressing well. Thank you for your positive feedback received thus far. The next stage will see updates to the main dining room, main lounge and staff room.
On the 18/09 the dining room will be temporarily closed for renovation. An alternative location for meals will be the main lounge. From the 2/10 the main lounge and green room will be renovated. During this time both rooms will be temporarily closed.
Bedroom progress & Schedule
- Rooms 201-208 are scheduled to finish around the 22/09/23
- Rooms D101 to D 109 are scheduled to be updated on the 25/09/23
- Rooms 101 to 109 will commence 6/11/2023.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time. Please do not hesitate to provide feedback should you have any questions.
MOBILE POLLING will be at Drysdale Grove Aged Care on Thursday 5th of October.
Polling start time at 10:00am
Polling will end at 4:30pm
Please do not hesitate to contact the management or nursing team should you have any questions or concerns.
Drysdale Grove Aged Care