Dear family members,
Drysdale Grove Aged Care has one resident that has tested positive to COVID-19 with a PCR. This resident is currently isolating and has been isolating since the 8/11/22.
As a precaution COVID-19 outbreak management plan is implemented and extra monitoring is in place to monitor all other consumers within the home. Staff are also still undertaking RAT prior to entry and increase in PPE requirements have come into effect.
As advised by the PHU and department of Health the following applies:
- There are no limits on visitor numbers.
- All visitors to RACFs should have a negative result from a COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken on the same day that they attend the care facility.
- All visitors should wear a face mask while visiting a RACF.
- Anyone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 or is a close contact of someone with COVID 19 should not visit Residential Aged Care Facilities
- Visits to occur in residents rooms or outdoors rather than communal areas
- Indoor visits to occur in well ventilated areas with open windows and doors to provide well natural ventilation.
- All visitors to complete hand hygiene and wearing masks properly
- Practice social distancing where possible and appropriate.
It is recommended that all residents going out of the home wear a mask out in the community.
Please do not hesitate to contact should you have any questions or concerns.
Drysdale Grove Aged Care