COVID Case, Feedback & Care Planning
July 15, 2022
Dear family members,
Drysdale Grove Aged Care has one resident that has tested positive to COVID-19 with a Rapid Antigen Test and is currently awaiting a PCR result. This resident is currently isolating.
As a precaution COVID-19 outbreak management plan is implemented and extra monitoring is in place to monitor all other consumers within the home. Staff are also still undertaking RAT prior to entry.
All visitors must be:
- Fully vaccinated and demonstrate evidence of this (COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations are recommended)
- Wear PPE as advised by the home, practice social distancing and hand hygiene in line with the general public health recommendations.
- Undertake a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) prior entry
- All visits will take place in residents rooms or where possible outdoors in well ventilated spaces.
Do not visit aged care facilities if you have:
- returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have a fever or symptoms of a respiratory infection such as a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
This includes people who:
- have symptoms of COVID-19
- have had a COVID-19 PCR test and are waiting for the result
- are required to isolate or quarantine
- have had contact with a COVID-19 positive person recently:
- 7 days if the visitor is fully vaccinated, is not a close contact and has not returned a negative COVID-19 PCR test; or
- or 14 days if the visitor is not fully vaccinated or is a close contact and not returned a negative COVID-19 PCR test.
Drysdale Aged Care would like to invite you to continue to be involved in your families care planning and goal setting. Please contact the facility on firstname.lastname@example.org or 5252 1230 to arrange a meeting in person with our care/lifestyle staff to discuss the care needs related to your families ongoing care and lifestyle choices. Although this is a formal invitation please note you are welcome to discuss your families care at any time. Please see brochures on what to do if you have a concern, compliments, suggestions or complaints form.
If you are unable to or do not wish to attend, please feel free complete the attached forms and return it at your earliest convenience. We have included a Feedback Form for you to utilise should you wish us to look into any issues or concerns.
Drysdale Grove Aged Care