Positive Rapid Antigen Test
Dear family members,
From recent rapid antigen screening (RAT) it has been detected that 2x residents are positive at Drysdale Grove to COVID-19. Drysdale Grove is taking extra precaution and have immediately activated the covid outbreak management plan.
The residents that are positive are isolating in their rooms. Staff are wearing extra PPE and continue to be tested daily prior to commencement of work.
All residents have had a Rapid antigen test and Barwon Health are testing all residents today with PCR.
Essential visitors or “partners in care” are permitted.
– Residents are able to be visited by an essential visitor or partner in care
– All visitors must be:
- Fully vaccinated and demonstrate evidence of this
Wear PPE as advised by the home
Undertake an RAT prior entry
All visits will take place in residents rooms or where possible outdoors in well ventilated spaces.
If you are not an essential Visitors, please keep in contact through use of other means including but not limited to FaceTime, zoom, email, letters or window visits. Please contact our team to arrange a window visit.
Visitors that are not permitted:
The following visitors and staff (including visiting workers) are not be permitted to enter a RACF:
• Individuals who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
• Individuals who have been in contact with a confirmed case within the last 14 days
• Individuals who are unwell, particularly those with fever or acute respiratory infection (for example, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath) symptoms
• Individuals who require isolation or quarantine (unless directed by and managed per the direction of the local public health unit)
Please do not hesitate to contact should you have any questions. We thank you for your ongoing support.
Drysdale Grove Aged Care